Direct and accurate measurement of micro hardness number using 'state of art' image processing technology.
Wide testing range from soft metal such as lead up to hardest, like hardened steel.
Load range from 10 gf to 1000 gf.
High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads.
Small size of indentation makes it a non-destructive testing on finished components.
Load selection by external knob.
Motorized loading and unloading cycle.
Measure case depth hardness.
Advanced windows based software includes:
- Latest GUI features with user friendly software.
- Online indentation setting & focusing on PC monitor.
- Advanced image processing algorithms implemented for precise calculations of hardness numbers with various options to cover all ranges of specimen.
- Batch file processing: Option for data/storage & reports generation for case depth analysis etc
- Statistical evaluation: Software for calculating standard deviation, mean, medium, frequency distribution graph, variation graph etc.
- Calibration mode facility.