The B.I.A.S virtually eliminates operator influence ?
It is found that measuring Brinell indentations can result in measurement errors between operators. This B.I.A.S. can virtually eliminate operator infulance on test results.
Just place and click! Operating B.I.A.S is easy ?
With this handy instrument entire test sequence is simple. Place the scan hand on the work piece and move it so the impression appears near the middle of the screen. Just click mouse on 'Auto' in tool bar on computer screen. The B.I.A.S. automatically measures the diameter of indentation with resolution of 0.01mm and displays Brinell value with diameter measurement. All data storage functions are automatically performed according to batch parameters.
The B.I.A.S. can be configured to meet your needs ?
An unlimited number of batches can be created each with its own test parameters and certificates. The operator can select test load and indentor size with party name, address, certificate no. date batch no. and description, high and low limits for readings etc. The previous batches can be reopened for viewing and address change etc.
The B.I.A.S. has built in statistical capabilities with graph and certificate for report generation and printing. It includes frequency distribution and variation graphs.
The systems includes calibration and check facilities to calibrate the system and for checking of calibration. This eliminates any systems error in measurement.
The Software includes
1) Facility for Auto / Semi Auto / Manual modes of operation.
2) Well managed database saves readings w.r.t. batch and certificate.
3) Report generation in the form of certificate and graph as per customer requirements.
4) Facility for calibration and check of calibration.
The range of measurement is from 1mm to 6 mm of diameter with resolution of 0.01mm.
1. To measure Brinell Hardness directly on machine where presently Brinell-Microscope is used. This avoids
eye straining of operator on production testing. In addition it gives far better repeated accuracy.
High-low limits selection enables operator easy acceptance / rejection of components.
2. Easy to transport anywhere and handy for use with easy setup.
Scope of Supply :
1) One hand held unit containing CCD Camera, optics and illumination system with connecting cable.
2) PCI Video capture card with drive software.
3) Brinell Image Analysis System Software.
4) PC and Windows Operating System is to be procured by customer.
Also available :
1) Computerised Brinell Hardness Tester ( B 3000 PC ).
2) Computerised fully automatic Brinell Hardness Tester ( B 3000 PC FA ).
PC Requirements :
1) Intel Pentium IV 2.00 GHz or above processor is recommanded.
2) Microsoft Windows 98SE or above (recommanded XP).
3) System RAM : 128 MB or above (recommanded 256 MB)
4) One RS 232 (Serial) port.